Fud, Fud and Fud et al

paul sutton zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 22 18:24:43 UTC 2006

With the all-you-can eat model, we think this becomes compelling when
paired with discovery," Jubelirer said, referring to the sharing of
music between Zunes. "With a couple of buddies who own Zunes, you can
grow and expand your musical tastes and collection far beyond what you
previously imagined."

It seems the potential for abuse and sharing of copyrighted material is
here at last,  condoned by microsoft,   It's going to happen,  and I
hope the Music association of america (or what ever they are called),
aim their lawsuits at MIcrosoft  and not the people just taking advantag
of this,  what about security,

perhaps this is a reason apple left out this feature,  to stop such
abuses.

Ok time to concentrate and promote what Linux is good at,   there are
plenty of 3rd party mp3 players out there,  Amarok works with mp3
players,  so we asa a community need to promote the interoperability
with these devices, and perhaps ipods,  it will be interesting to see if
it's possible to use zunes with Linux.  Not that I would buy one and
give Microsoft more money of course.

Paul