Hardware experiences?

David Thornton david-FkEgs2FKm2NvBvnq28/GKQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 9 11:54:24 UTC 2006

I would liken vi to an AK-47.

Cheap, everywhere, with a healthly list of features ( single, semi and
full automatic)

This email should have the subject:

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Vi

Learn it! It's great! I can run emacs and clones, and vi and clones and
the difference for me is: vi is there already.

I can :X,Ys/A/B/g with the best of them.

My 2.0e-2

David