Publishing note...

Rob Sutherland rob-3Aypa9sX/B7wvR0lvYjcXw at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 7 12:06:27 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 23:21, Colin McGregor wrote:

> No doubt I have missed some folks, but still, does

Yep...I sold a couple of articles to Newsforge last year.

> raise the question, do we have a large enough group of
> writers and/or want-a-be writers to set-up some sort
> of Linux writers group? Just a thought...

I think it;s a good idea. A writers group could be very useful - my experience
is that while you can get some useful feedback from editors, they are so busy
that they tend to tell you what's wrong with an article rather than being
able to work with you how to find out how to do it right. Having a more
relaxed type of environment would be good.

Rob