Publishing note...

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 7 13:26:45 UTC 2006

> Ken Burtch - Book "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"
> Sacha Chua - Linux Journal
> Chris Johnson - Book "Shell Scripting Recipes: A
> Problem-Solution Approach"
> Evan Leibovitch - Tux Magazine
> William Park - Linux Gazette
>
> No doubt I have missed some folks,

Interesting.

With co-author James Gaston I've published several articles in Circuit
Cellar magazine, a mix of programming in the Tcl/Tk language and hardware.

The most recent publication is in the current September issue of Circuit
Cellar: A network analyser using programmable instruments.

I'm not sure there is a need  for a separate group per se, but it's useful
to know about other writers in TLUG.

Peter

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto