MythTV install workshop?

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 30 17:04:28 UTC 2006

If you need an inexpensive, working tuner card, see my previous
message for a link to Canada Computers.  There is a store on the same
block as factorydirect, but a bit further west, and that card works
fine under Linux, though I can't compare the image quality to other
cards, since I don't have anything to compare it to.  Setup is quick,
but involves sending an obscure module parameter to the driver, so if
you buy one and need help with this, I can dig up a link to the
relevant instruction page, etc.