KnoppMyth Alternate space...

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 30 00:03:20 UTC 2006

On 29/10/06, Colin McGregor <colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Ok, one of the people I contacted regarding an
> alternative to Linuxcaffe has come through with a
> tentative yes (I should know Monday for sure if the
> space is available). Regardless, one way or another I
> expect I will be able to pull the event together next
> Saturday.

You heard it here first, folks, the MythTV workshop location status
has gone from a flickering green to uncertain orange. Watch this space
for details from the organizer, as they emerge.

> The space be down on Eastern Ave..

The (former ?) ReSource space is certainly roomy enough!
..well.. let me know yeah or neigh asap, ok ?
I won't book anything else in that slot, so just..uhh.. let me know.

djp

djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
www.linuxcaffe.ca
geek chic and caffe cachet