KnoppMyth Install alternative spaces?

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 29 18:55:48 UTC 2006

In planning for the KnoppMyth install I originally
counted on Linuxcaffe as a location. As recent e-mails
have noted that is not a safe assumption.

So, I have some e-mail feelers out as to POSSIBLE
alternate places where this event could be held next
Saturday, should Linuxcaffe turn out not to be an
option for us.

Now, I am very open to other possible locations, so
both Linuxcafe and the alternates that I have in mind
not pan out. The ideal location would have:

- Enough space for 5+ people
- Power for 5+ PCs
- High speed Internet connection
- Cable TV connection(s)

Now the cable TV connection is in the desirable, but
not must have class, the rest of the above are
more-or-less musts...

Colin McGregor