XMLHttpRequest POST request on Gecko

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 27 22:54:57 UTC 2006

On Friday 27 October 2006 14:14, Simon wrote:
> Don't shoot yourself in the foot - if that prototype.js thing provides
> an abstraction layer for compatibility, you'll save yourself a lot of
> trouble using it instead of writing your own.

Dont't take me wrong.

Many disagreements are due to the fact that people are at various levels of
experience and can not fully comprehend the code, for instance.

I am glad that I could have a look to prototype.js but thats not what I wanted
at the moment. I am for now happy that I know well enough how to make a
proper "XMLHttpRequest POST request" on several main browsers, that i solved
my problem, and the rest is not a pain to me - I can do the rest of what I
need myself.

zb..