Sickening shilling for MS by Ontario privacy commissioner

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 21 18:19:53 UTC 2006

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:18:09 -0400 (EDT)
phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> Could we please focus on her ideas rather than her appearance?

Apologies. You know me, just bein' an arse. Good at it too.

> This has been a PR coup for Microsoft. It could be an opportunity for
> supporters of open source to make substantive points about security and
> privacy, so let's make those points instead.

Yes, and I would like to very much. The sense I'm getting from following this
thread is that, once again, M$ is claiming to have a 'solution' to a problem
that either is blown waaaay out of proportion, or is their 'fault' to begin
with, or has already been addressed with other, better, free solutions.

Anyhow, lotsa posts on this to read, thanks for the wallop ;)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046