OT Happy to see Liniux in Daytona During BiketOberfest

jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 23 23:10:16 UTC 2006

Well I'm down here a week in Sunny Daytona Beach Florida, walked into my
Timeshare (yep I'm a sucker) and found Knoppix Linux loaded up on the general
purpose PC.

Just happpy to see it...... thought I'd share it.

Too bad I can't share the 90 F weather and cold beer by the ocean front ;-)

I can only hope to bring the good weather back with me when I return. Well I
know I'll have lots of Duty Free beer !

John