mythtv channel tuning on vdsl bell expressvu for condos

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 23 16:29:47 UTC 2006

The PVR-150 is basically the same as the 250 from what i've heard. PVR-150
is just a newer model.

  If you use the PVR-150 you'll have to go to Marks Brain Dump and get his
modified version of LIRC

  http://www.blushingpenguin.com/mark/blog/?p=24

   If you would like a comparison you can go here:

   http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/compare/compare_pvr.html

   The PVR-150 is the only one with the blaster that I know of built in ,
the PVR-150 MCE does not have one.

    But I have it working with my TV-OUT and through  mythtv it works. I
love it. Haven't regretted it since buying it.