I didn't know Maclean's was a humour magazine

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 21 18:15:22 UTC 2006

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:19:11 -0400
Evan Leibovitch got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> Does it deserve a letter to the editor? Or is a good healthy blog entry
> -- one that Macleans can't censor -- more appropriate?

Why not both? I'd certainly be interested in what you had to say, and on my
blog, I know that whenever I've posted about issues like these my hits have
gone up dramatically. People seem to be getting more curious about these
things, and the kind of ignorant agitprop that Macleans puts out needs to be
jammed.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046