At the US border

david thornton david-FkEgs2FKm2NvBvnq28/GKQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 7 10:40:37 UTC 2006

Oh for heck sake ..

sry 4 my pour engrish.

Next time ring me and wring my neck over the phone :P

he he ....

What's SAS?

Special Air Services?

The acronym doesn't ring a bell right off. Also my Dad has the same name
as me.

Oh and about that pirating? Ever Heard of BSA? MS lackey and Unwitting
hero of OSS.

http://www.bsa.org/

Ok maybe that's a bit of a skeptical view, forgive me.

David