At the US border

david thornton david-FkEgs2FKm2NvBvnq28/GKQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 3 20:08:22 UTC 2006

My experience has been that often "business people" think that if they
are not paying for it , it's not professional. It's about having a
throat to choke. They hire me cause they want to be able to ring my neck
when it doesn't work. They want me to use redhat so that when it breaks
I can ring redhat's neck.

They WANT Redhat. They need to know when I can't fix it I can call the
monther-ship. Funny thing is , redhat support is worse than useless.
Which is typical for most first "support groups" which is a modern
"broken thing"

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4101280286098310645&q=broken

Bah,
David