Linux in Education

Marc Lijour marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 3 04:55:42 UTC 2006

On October 2, 2006 11:08 pm, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> Just a thought.
>
> While in-person meetings are usually preferred, perhaps some virtual
> ones first may be, easier to schedule and attend, while offering a
> record/log that can be read by those who couldn't make it.
>
> IRC might be helpful to those for whom round trip travel time would be
> longer than the meeting itself, and it may make a weekend conference
> practical.
>
> - Evan

Good suggestion Evan. Do you have a suggestion for a particular IRC channel?

I also think that a first meeting face to face is a good thing. We will survey
everybody's interests to define precisely what we want to address.
In the future on-line communication will serve us well, I am sure. And we want
you in ;-)