Linux in Education

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 1 16:56:54 UTC 2006

On 10/1/06, Paul King <sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org> wrote:
[...]
> Can't do it. Teaching night school on Mondays and Wednesdays. Thursdays are out
> due to choir practice. That leaves Tuesday and Friday (I favour Friday, since
> there is the least probability of having holes in my schedule).
>
> If other people are ruling out weekends due to transportation problems, I can
> voluteer to pick them up, especially if they live west of, say, the DVP. I live
> in Oakville, so I am volunteering to cover a wide territory for someone. East
> of the DVP (ie, Scarbourough and beyond) I don't feel reasonably to be in a
> position to pick them up. I am also assuming that this is a one-time meeting.
>
> If we re-consider weekends, I would have a lot more time on my hands.

I can re-consider every other weekend, but (now that I have 2 day
weekends again every week - for the first time in years) I'd like to
avoid them wherever I can.  This coming weekend is out, next I could
do.

I work in Mississauga, live in Brampton, and spend a bunch of time in
Hamilton, Burlington, and Oakville - with periodic trips into Toronto
for community meetings and events.

Since I don't drive, I'd be willing to take you up on your offer for
transportation.  That would be might helpful.  When a date and time is
arranged for this meeting, I'll contact you off-list to see if I can
arrange a ride with you.

Based on the combined calendars between Marc and myself, and given
your above comments, would this coming Tuesday work?  Say at
Linuxcaffe?

--
Scott Elcomb
http://atomos.sourceforge.net/