Linux in Education

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 1 16:34:42 UTC 2006

On 30 Sep 2006 at 21:55, Marc Lijour wrote:

> > > Count me in.  As for venue, pubs/bars tend to be way too noisy.  How
> > > about Linuxcaffe or Starbucks.  Or, restaurant or someone's BBQ (I can't
> > > think on empty stomach).
> >
> > Me too.  Just lemme know when and where.  Prefer late weekday evenings
> > (for travel time)
>
> Good. What about at Linuxcaffe next Wednesday?
> What would be a good time? 6:00pm or later?

Can't do it. Teaching night school on Mondays and Wednesdays. Thursdays are out
due to choir practice. That leaves Tuesday and Friday (I favour Friday, since
there is the least probability of having holes in my schedule).

If other people are ruling out weekends due to transportation problems, I can
voluteer to pick them up, especially if they live west of, say, the DVP. I live
in Oakville, so I am volunteering to cover a wide territory for someone. East
of the DVP (ie, Scarbourough and beyond) I don't feel reasonably to be in a
position to pick them up. I am also assuming that this is a one-time meeting.

If we re-consider weekends, I would have a lot more time on my hands.

Paul King