Linux in Education

Marc Lijour marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 1 04:09:02 UTC 2006

On September 30, 2006 11:19 pm, Scott Elcomb wrote:

> > > Me too. Just lemme know when and where. Prefer late weekday evenings
> > > (for travel time)
> >
> > Good. What about at Linuxcaffe next Wednesday?
> > What would be a good time? 6:00pm or later?
>
> Rrrg.  May Murphy die a long a painful death.
>
> On the other hand, you have different fingers.
>
> (lol)
>
> Seriously though, Dr. Peter Salus is speaking at HLUG (will forward
> details to TLUG) this coming Wednesday.  Friday->Monday is out for me
> pretty much every week.
>
> 6:30p++ would be perfect in the western GTA.  ;-)

I added you and Simon to my google calendar, you should be able to see my
free/busy list. I also requested view rights to yours (you should have
received an email from google).
William if you have a gmail account please contact me with your email address.
The same goes for everyone.

Google calendars can be superimposed and we can hopefully visualize a common
free spot. Thanks to google :)

Marc