Linux in Education

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 1 03:19:01 UTC 2006

On 9/30/06, Marc Lijour <marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> > > Count me in. As for venue, pubs/bars tend to be way too noisy. How
> > > about Linuxcaffe or Starbucks. Or, restaurant or someone's BBQ (I can't
> > > think on empty stomach).
> >
> > Me too. Just lemme know when and where. Prefer late weekday evenings
> > (for travel time)
>
> Good. What about at Linuxcaffe next Wednesday?
> What would be a good time? 6:00pm or later?

Rrrg.  May Murphy die a long a painful death.

(lol)

Seriously though, Dr. Peter Salus is speaking at HLUG (will forward
details to TLUG) this coming Wednesday.  Friday->Monday is out for me
pretty much every week.

6:30p++ would be perfect in the western GTA.  ;-)

--
Scott Elcomb
http://atomos.sourceforge.net/

  - Benjamin Franklin