For $150, Third-World Laptop Stirs a Big Debate

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 30 19:41:28 UTC 2006

I'm tired of solving the worlds problems while our own country goes to
hell. Solving third world dilemmas while a noble cause does little to
help me find work in and around Toronto. The list server is the Toronto
Linux Users Group. I don't tie religious associations with my business.
I simply observe what I see. As for 'bankers being people too' so are
lawyers but I digress.
RickT

"Replacing desktops one PC at a time"
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca