For $150, Third-World Laptop Stirs a Big Debate

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 30 18:04:41 UTC 2006

Yes I know a poor African boy/girl desperately need a laptop. How else
can the carry water from the stream to their hut? How about looking at
what drives this lunacy. Big banks, the 'New World Disorder'. Check out:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198

RickT

This is the "Director's Final Cut" authorized version of Aaron Russo's
documentary, America: Freedom To Fascism (AFTF). It is being uploaded to
Google Video for the first time during the evening of October 19-20th,
2006. Aaron has listened to everyone's feedback - volunteers, students,
lovers of freedom & liberty, young and old alike - and, true to his
word, he is putting this up "for free" on Google Video knowing that the
hour has come for Americans to either be awakened to restore the
Republic or be swept aside by the dark global forces of fascism that
seeks to enslave mankind.

AFTF's main focus comes in a statement with six very simple words: SHUT
DOWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM!!

After viewing the movie, please be sure to visit
http://www.freedomtofascism.com

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 23:12 -0500, Alex Maynard wrote:
> Thought you guys might find this interesting (maybe its already been
> discussed here):
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/30/technology/30laptop.html?hp&ex=1164862800&en=303aca02ff156728&ei=5094&partner=homepage
>
> Alex

"Replacing desktops one PC at a time"