ISP's

Ian Petersen ispeters-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 29 08:22:32 UTC 2006

I'm not sure if the service will be appropriate for a business,
considering you have 40 people and my house has 2, but I can't say
enough good things about OntarioDSL/TekSavvy.

I signed up at http://www.ontariodsl.ca, but I think they're somehow
related to the people at http://www.teksavvy.com.  I have 5Mbs/800Kbs
DSL plus a static IP for 35.99/month, all in.  So far, the only
downtime has been Bell's fault, and the people that man the phones are
actually helpful--they're not just following some script.  One detail
that may be a downside for you is that my transfer is capped at
100GB/month, but I think they might offer unlimited plans.

Ian

--
Tired of pop-ups, security holes, and spyware?
Try Firefox: http://www.getfirefox.com