ISP's

Gary Layng glayng-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 29 05:09:25 UTC 2006

It's been discussed here before, and now it's my turn.

My company, about 40 employees and growing, are getting somewhat less than
stirling service from Look.com.  They've been having problems delivering our
e-mails, and haven't been able to provide us with a single account rep.  We
get literally whoever answers the phone next.  The plan we're on (don't blame
me, I'm fairly new to the company) has a download/upload limit which we
occasionally exceed.

Yes, we have a website.  We need an ISP capable of providing us with reliable
support for our e-mail, internet connections and web site.

Suggestions?

--
there's no place like 127.0.0.1