Non-US based hosting?

Mon Nov 27 21:50:02 UTC 2006

Does anyone have any recommendations for hosting where the server is not
within the United States?  It's not that I am doing anything with my web
sites that is illegal, immoral or in violation of the PATRIOT Act, the
DMCA or would attract the attention of Homeland Security, but still, I
don't want US law enforcement to have easy access to my web sites
either.

Requirements:

Virtual is fine
Preferably allow more than one domain
Allow SSH access
Support WordPress
Support Python (not a dealbreaker)

I really like the price and package at bluehost.com, except that they
are located in Utah.

Canadian companies are preferred, but mostly I'm interested in where my
sites *aren't* hosted (the US, China, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, etc.).
Thanks.
--

yours,

William