Some fun with LPI [was LPIC-3 Job Task Analysis has started]

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 24 16:02:35 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

In case you weren't aware, the Linux Professional Institute has been working
on the level 3 certification for Linux professionals.  There's a survey for
anyone that is interested to help determine the relative importance of the
various topics and objectives being covered.

Read on if you'd like to participate in the survey.

Regards,
-- matt