Mildly OT: CF Network card ... cheap

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 23 02:58:45 UTC 2006

My brother is toying with an old iPaq, and one thing that would make
it a lot more fun to play with is a Compact Flash network card -
wireless is preferred, but we'd consider wired if the price was right.
 Anybody know where to locate one of these exotic items in our fine
city for a reasonable price?  I guess we're looking for something in
the $20-$40 range, used is fine, preferably at a bricks and mortar
store or from someone on the list with an extra.  Thanks.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org