Q9 Networks

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 21 18:19:23 UTC 2006

Hey All,

In a forum I hang out on, a company called Q9 networks (q9.com) was
mentioned. Allegedly 6 years old.

Is anyone familiar with them? Are they a 'new' company or did they arise
out of the remainder of an old one, or a merger & aquisition, etc?

I ask because I'm curious to find out who the technical principles are,
and if I know anyone at the company, or anyone who's worked there. The
name caught me by surprise; I wasn't immediately familiar with it.

Cheers,