Novell Microsoft, Redux [RIP Microsoft]

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 21 00:35:01 UTC 2006

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:09:43 -0500
David J Patrick got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> the gloves are OFF !

Honestly, were they ever 'on'? I mean on 'their' side, of course. This has been
the overall pattern of their behaviour for years. How do you even begin to play
fair when the other side won't stop cheating.

On our side, damn right. The OSS community has been far too lenient with
Microsoft, and in many ways enabled their behaviour by trying to be
accommodating. Now, as you imply, it's our time to pull the rug out from under
this bunch of maladaptive sociopathic trogs.

If anything, I feel vindicated. I don't want to troll, but frankly, all those
people who labelled me a 'Linux Fanboy' for being so suspicious of Microsoft,
well... :-D

More, I'm really quite happy about this.

'First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win'.

We just won. We should be dancing in the streets, as far as I'm concerned.
Ballmer can't put that back in the box no matter how much pressure might be
exerted by his corpulent ass.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046