Linux/Scripting survey

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 9 19:32:15 UTC 2006

I have to say that was a really intriguing survey .. the part I really
enjoyed was the scale used to gauge how important a tool was: did it belong
in your pocket, in your toolbox, in the van, or in the shed. While I prefer
Perl, shell scripting is sometimes way easier and faster to get something
done, and it's good to know how to do something a couple of different ways.

--
Alex Beamish
Toronto, Ontario