The "Net Neutrality War" comes to Canada.

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 2 16:43:08 UTC 2006

"The smallest bloggers can be accessed as easily and as quickly as the
websites of major corporations."

The parasites and freeloaders feel threatened. They can no longer
dominate various markets.
RickT

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 20:40 -0500, Walter Dnes wrote:
>   Duh... nice website youse got there Mr. Webmaster.  Now youse wouldn't
> want something terrible to happen; like your website might load slowly
> or not load at all.  For only a few thousand per month in protection...
> err I mean "transit tariff", we can see to it that nothing terrible
> happens to your website.
>
> http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20061101.gtneutrality1101/BNStory/Technology/home
> http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20061101.gtvideotron01/BNStory/Technology/home

"This really isn't that hard. If you're going to kill someone there
isn't much reason to get all worked up about it and angry -- you just
pull the trigger. Angry discussions before hand are a waste of time. We
need to smile at Novell while we pull the trigger." -Former Microsoft VP
James Allchin in a 09-9-91 e-mail (as revealed in Caldera v. Microsoft)
http://www.msboycott.com/quotes/

http://www.TorontoNUI.ca