KnoppMyth Install Event.

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 1 16:17:52 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 20:50, Colin McGregor wrote:

Hopefully I'll be there.  Street parking I assume.

> > The new Factory Direct store on Kennedy Rd,
> > Scarborough had a dozen of so
> > Adaptec AVC 2410 in stock this afternnon.  The price
> > is within a penny of $50
> > which is $20 less than the best price I've found for
> > a Hauppauge PVR-150.
>
> Yes, I got one when they were on special at Factory
> Direct. Decent card, not thrilled with the included
> remote control, but that can be fixed easily enough.

I am hopeful that it is compatible with my Harmony controller and can be added
to the list of operations it handles.

I am looking for a desktop case which will sit in an audio rack, I assume a
quiet power supply is the most essential thing. Recommendations?

I have a Zap2it Labs account for Maxemum TV Guide, I assume that is ok for
Myth?

Or I'll ask these questions on Sat.

Regards

--