internet cafes - thanks

Brandon Sandrowicz brandon-77Z/iqU1yLlrovVCs/uTlw at public.gmane.org
Sun May 28 22:24:36 UTC 2006

Most places would probably opt for the 'wireless networking built-in'
printer because of the perception that setup would be easier.  It's
not that wireless networking is harder, but I haven't heard of many
internet cafes supporting networked printing at all.  (Granted I
haven't been to too many internet cafes myself)  What I have seen is
wireless access for your laptop, accompanied by a kiosk that is
hooked up to a printer.  So that the kiosk can be used to print as
well as surf the web, etc.

Brandon