Before you think of being a do-gooder...

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sat May 27 12:31:02 UTC 2006

Good advice. Much of the computer business is driven by business people
who have no clue or care about the fitness of computer technology for
their applications. Its pathetic. Caveat emptor. Hacking a site is akin
to break and enter in the physical world which may not be a bad idea but
many countries don't have extradition treaties so the situation becomes
much like disarming the law abiding (see: Canadian gun registry).
RickT

http://www.TorontoNUI.ca