[OT] free classic Scientific American magazines

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri May 26 22:04:45 UTC 2006

I'm trying to get reduce my hoard.  So I'm getting rid of my
accumulation of Scientific Americans.

These are from the good old days of the magazine when many of the
articles were actually written by people doing the work described.
Many with "Mathematical Games" by Martin Gardiner.

Free.

1963	April [first and last few pages missing but all articles are
	complete.  Include J. Tuzo Wilson's landmark article
	"Continental Drift"]

1964	April to July, November to December
1965	January - June
1966	September [special issue on information; cover in poor condition]
1967	May to December
1968	January to December
1969	January to November
1970	March, April
1974	October
1975	May, December
1976	January to December
1977	March, May to December
1978	January, February, April, May, July to December
1979	July to December
1980	January to May
1984	July
1987	June