internet cafes - thanks

zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 23 18:00:39 UTC 2006

Thanks for all the ideas,  looks like I need to save up for a laptop,  got
to find a job first.

anyway,  it seems printing is an issue but i guess it's easier to provide
wireless access, than trying to also provide wireless printing,  which I
guess can be more expensive, due to extra configuration.

I guess the way round that would be to have a pdf export feature, (or use
the one thats built in to Linux systems via oo.org and other apps.

Paul