html frames question

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Mon May 22 13:29:39 UTC 2006

On Mon, 22 May 2006, tech wrote:

> I know zip about TCL but just checked out a random example "Sets up vertical
> inside another frame". ... That looks like html frames to me.  However,
> after a quick glance around the web (is that possible?) I'd say that fans of
> frams are on the run ... screaming.

Actually the example I gave used buttons but each could have been a
frame containing other stuff. It would take me 4 times less time to do
what I need to do in TCL than in html/javascript/css and it would work
anywhere, even on ancient workstations that cannot run a modern browser.
TCL is *terse*.

Peter