html frames question

zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 22 12:20:41 UTC 2006

What about css, if I understand your question when a user changes the size
of the browser window, the text adjusts to suit,

my site does this pretty well,  it's at www.zleap.net, you should be able
to view the source code and also the code for the css (unless the
permissions have been changed),

is this what you are looking for?

Paul