Mail admin question: one user, multiple domains...

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 18 17:26:39 UTC 2006

No, I just followed your advice to the letter. What mattered more than
anything was not that the same user, aaron, have separate accounts,
but that the email addresses be "aaron-WNbSnoOWcWBBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org" and
"aaron-dL8jOpOjefRBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org". So your trick of virtualizing the user, moving
mail from aaron.domain1.com to aaron worked great. I created that
account and we were good to go.

Cheers,
Aaron.