Census, could it be any slower ?

Christopher Friedt cfriedt-u6hQ6WWl8Q3d1t4wvoaeXtBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Wed May 17 07:20:58 UTC 2006

So you must have had the long version... I had the short version, and it
really did seem completely useless.

I was originally thinking about writing them and saying that I use this
browser called 'mozilla' that's been around for about 500 years, have
they heard of it? And an operating system called Linux, which has been
around for almost 12 years.

~/Chris