Census, could it be any slower ?

Dave Cramer davec-zxk95TxsVYDyHADnj0MGvQC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org
Tue May 16 11:39:41 UTC 2006

So I have no idea how far I am in the census, they don't have n of M
indications on the page.

This is absolutely a piece of kife.

Many of the questions are redundant, for instance:

My kids are obviously not native americans if my wife and I aren't.

Here's a good one: "On the job what language did this person use most
often?" Considering I already answered that I don't speak french, I
think it's safe to assume I don't use it for work.

Dave