Linux World Canada 2006 article

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed May 10 16:55:44 UTC 2006

--- Behdad Esfahbod <behdad-26n5VD7DAF2Tm46uYYfjYg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 May 2006, Tom Watts wrote:
>
> > I noticed in the article you mentioned that there
> were some Fedora DVDs
> > that weren't shipped on time; do you still have
> any of these for sale or
> > to give away?  I'm really in need of one for FC5
> since my CD writer is
> > producing one good disc for every 10 bad discs.
> >
> > Thanks,
>
> Yes, I have 300 of them.  I'll leave some at
> linuxcaffe.ca later
> this week, and want to hand in some to the TLUG, but
> couldn't
> make it to the TLUG meeting last night.  I'll try to
> bring them
> to the UU meeting tonight if there's one.

There will be a UU meeting tonight, and I would be
delighted to get a large percentage of those DVDs from
you then. I want one for myself (the box that I use
for article experiments is a Fedora box, and being
able to reinstall without flipping between upteen
CD-ROMs would be nice). As well, I want a bunch DVDs
that can be passed on to/out at NewTLUG and WestLUG
would be great.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=freemedia.html