Linux World Canada 2006 article

Behdad Esfahbod behdad-26n5VD7DAF2Tm46uYYfjYg at public.gmane.org
Wed May 10 16:40:13 UTC 2006

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Tom Watts wrote:

> I noticed in the article you mentioned that there were some Fedora DVDs
> that weren't shipped on time; do you still have any of these for sale or
> to give away?  I'm really in need of one for FC5 since my CD writer is
> producing one good disc for every 10 bad discs.
>
> Thanks,

Yes, I have 300 of them.  I'll leave some at linuxcaffe.ca later
this week, and want to hand in some to the TLUG, but couldn't
make it to the TLUG meeting last night.  I'll try to bring them
to the UU meeting tonight if there's one.

Alternatively, you can request one here:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=freemedia.html

and I will send it to you in a few days.

--behdad
http://behdad.org/

	-- Dan Bern, "New American Language"