Census 2006

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed May 10 10:26:06 UTC 2006

On Tue May 09,2006 08:03:05 PM James Knott wrote:
> Perhaps everyone should try the site and then call the support
> line for help, when they can't connect.

The web site has a "Computer Requirements and Settings" link which
specifically states the browser versions and operating systems
supported.

<http://www50.statcan.ca/census2006/settings_1-0_e.htm>

So if you call for help (instead of just to complain) then you're
only showing your ignorance or lack of web savvy. The support person
could, rightly, point you to this page and then tell you to use the
mail-in form.

I took a suggestion that I saw posted on this list (sorry, can't
remember by who) and voiced my displeasure in the comments section at
the end of the form.

--
** Scott Allen   scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org **
**     Toronto, Ontario, Canada     **