Linux World Updates

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 30 15:37:13 UTC 2006

--- Scott Elcomb <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 3/30/06, Colin McGregor <colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>
> wrote:
> Oh, I so hate to do this...  Colin, looks like
> you've got an off-by-one error:
>
> "The Greater Toronto Area Linux User [Group] is the
> voice of"
>
> Adding the word group takes it to 51 words.  I'm
> tired and seeing
> double at the moment so it might be my count that's
> off.

Your right, here is a revised version, still at 50
words (I found a different word I could drop :-) ).

The Greater Toronto Area Linux User Group is the voice
of Toronto area Linux users. We run three monthly
meetings, offering a mix of education, and
interpersonal networking. Whether you are a new user
or a seasoned professional we can help you. Check us
out on the web at: http://www.gtalug.org