Please stop spamming this list with Microsoft related messages

Leah Cunningham leah-L9i2b+zLJ9LIrURfT66hzQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 25 21:47:08 UTC 2006

I almost never post a message like this, and I apologize to those this does
not apply to.

I am really getting fed up with "Look what Microsoft has done now that is
stupid" (or even not stupid) type posts to this mailing list, which is
supposed to be a mailing list for a group of Linux users.  This is not
related to the subject of this list, and entirely irrelevant to a group of
Linux users.

If you want to complain about Microsoft, please go join a "Microsoft haters
anonymous" or even a regular "Microsoft users group" and keep your issues in
that community.  Or go bother the OSX people.  But leave the poor Linux users
alone.

I will not be replying to this message.  My intent is not to start a flame
war, but knowing this list, one will likely result.  If you don't like flame
wars, please don't reply.  Don't reply even if you agree with me.  Please
take this as a comment from a user (and GTALUG admin) and come to your own
conclusions.

Something had to be said.  If you really want to take issue with me for this
post, talk to me in person.

Leah

really want.
--
Leah Cunningham : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada