[OT] Selling Some Computer Stuff on E-Bay

Amos H. Weatherill right_maple_nut-/E1597aS9LT10XsdtD+oqA at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 15 19:24:48 UTC 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org [mailto:owner-tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org]On Behalf Of Paul King
Sent: March 14, 2006 11:14 PM
To: Sean Lake; tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Subject: [TLUG]: [OT] Selling Some Computer Stuff on E-Bay

I hope this is not too much of an intrusion. I will be brief.

Both items below are in excellent condition in their original packaging.

Linksys cable/dsl router: http://tinyurl.com/s9zyw
    - Apologies for the "for dummies" explanations of everything. Not
everyone is
      an uber-geek.
Brother MFC 3100C Multi-function Printer: http://tinyurl.com/nwla2
    - This is not a Linux-capable printer (part of why I am selling it), but
it
      prints, scans, copies, faxes, slices, dices, makes coffee, walks the
dog
    - While not for Linux people, maybe someone can forward this on to
someone
      who would be interested.

Thanks

Paul King

Hello, Mr. King

I know someone who might be interested in the Brother MFP but I
don't want to go through eBay for the transaction. (No Credit Card)

My E-Mail address is : right_maple_nut-/E1597aS9LT10XsdtD+oqA at public.gmane.org

Please contact me off list if you are interested.
(I wanted to make sure that the message got through your spam filter.

Signed.
Amos H. Weatherill