[OT] Selling Some Computer Stuff on E-Bay

Paul King pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 15 04:14:23 UTC 2006

I hope this is not too much of an intrusion. I will be brief.

Both items below are in excellent condition in their original packaging.

Linksys cable/dsl router: http://tinyurl.com/s9zyw
    - Apologies for the "for dummies" explanations of everything. Not everyone is
      an uber-geek.
Brother MFC 3100C Multi-function Printer: http://tinyurl.com/nwla2
    - This is not a Linux-capable printer (part of why I am selling it), but it
      prints, scans, copies, faxes, slices, dices, makes coffee, walks the dog
    - While not for Linux people, maybe someone can forward this on to someone
      who would be interested.

Thanks

Paul King