Postfix outbound to sent folders

Leah Cunningham leah-L9i2b+zLJ9LIrURfT66hzQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 10 23:18:03 UTC 2006

I am wondering if anyone has an idea or script that I could use to do the
following:

I want to be able to have all outbound mail that is addressed as from
'user-hcDgGtZH8xNBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org' to be copied to that user's sent folder on the IMAP server
(Cyrus).  I had tried out the following, but was having problems with plus
addressing / mailbox extensions in postfix, possibly because of extensive
aliases.

I'm still trying to figure out how to do this best.  I had been planning to
do:

'''/etc/postfix/main.cf'''

 recipient_bcc_maps = regexp:/etc/postfix/archive_bcc

And then in '''/etc/postfix/archive_bcc'''

/^(.*)@(.*)$/ ${1}+Sent-hcDgGtZH8xNBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org

However, I can't seem to get postfix to recognize the +folder mailboxes as
valid, so I'm trying to figure out another way to easily push all this mail
back to people's IMAP Sent folders.  Any ideas here would be great.

--
Leah Cunningham : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada