new key?

Chris Aitken caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 11 00:01:53 UTC 2006

I am trying to copy files from my machine (p733) to the machine I just
installed FC2 on (a800).

I'm getting the following:

[root at p733 chris]# scp -r /backupdrive/a800buonp733/paulinework
pauline-Q0ErXNX1RuZDlWMHxMKk0g at public.gmane.org:/home/pauline/paulinework
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
[I deleted this in case this is stupid to make public.]
Add correct host key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Offending key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts:1
RSA host key for 192.168.0.3 has changed and you have requested strict
checking.Host key verification failed.
lost connection
[root at p733 chris]#

I have no experience with keys.

Am I getting this because I set up the firewall on the new installation?

Chris