TOC Linux

Duncan MacGregor dbmacg-HLeSyJ3qPdM at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 9 19:59:06 UTC 2006

On March 9, 2006 12:10 pm, Rick Tomaschuk wrote:
> Just voicing MY experiences working around the GTA. I know I'm not alone
> in dealing with unwieldy and arrogant users.

You want your clients on your side. Still, some clients try to compete with
you. Remember, these 'competing clients' are usually annoying to other
clients. Avoid all pissing contests.

You *must* watch your language, using no buzzwords whatsoever. You will have a
clue that this is working when your clients *ask* for the meaning of
buzzwords they have heard from people other than you.

You need to arm your clients. Do it.